This past month has been busy! Here's the rundown of some of the highlights:
- I got sent out by my manager on my first ever series regular audition for a primetime television show at ABC, where I auditioned for Marci Phillips.
- I was held on first refusal for a Comedy Central/Bud Light promo with Erica Palgon casting.
- Florence had a TON shows, including our first offiliated with UCB, when we performed in Indie Cage Match for the Del Close Marathon, AND our first on the actual UCB stage when we performed in School Night last Wednesday. We spent this month being coached by Josh Patten, with a special visit from Dave Bluvband, and are back to working with Frank Hejl now.
- I had two class show with my Advanced Study Harold class, taught by Chelsea Clarke.
- I was briefly visible in the world's longest pop and lock line with my Florence friends on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
So yeah, it's been fun. Some exciting things to look forward to... As always check the calendar page for all the latest show listings, but to help you out, here's the info for my two shows this week:
- Florence performs in B.F.F.'s monthly show at Sparks. We are super excited to join this veteran all-female team at their show on Friday at 10:30PM.
- My final class show with Chelsea Clarke's Advanced Study Harold class is this Sunday at 6pm at UCBeast.
I hope to see some friendly faces. Stay tuned for more!