Feature Screenplay (completed 2018), 110 pages, drama/comedy. A young widow, Kolby, dumps her deceitful husband's ashes down the sink in a fit of rage the night before a trip to scatter those ashes with his family and the woman who has his transplanted heart.
- 2018: Quarterfinalist - ScreenCraft Screenwriting Fellowship
- 2017: Winner (2nd Place) - WeScreenplay Feature Contest, Finalist - NYU Vague Production Fund, Semifinalist - WeScreenplay Diverse Voices, Second Rounder - Austin Film Festival, Semifinalist - Screencraft Jamaica Screenwriting Residency, Semifinalist - Screencraft Drama Contest, Quarterfinalist - Screencraft Comedy Contest
- 2016: Top Ten Drama Finalist - Final Draft Big Break,
- 2015: Quarterfinalist - Academy Nicholl Fellowships
Half-hour Pilot Screenplay (completed 2017), 30 pages, comedy, written with Corinne Caputo. Corinne and Erica are two acquaintances who barely get along before they are hit by a truck, die, and become ghosts. Now trapped together for eternity, they navigate the afterlife and try to figure out their unfinished business.
- 2017 New York Television Festival Notable Writers
- Quarterfinalist - 2017 Screencraft Pilot Launch TV Script Contest
A short film (working title: Outstanding Ladies) about a young women's scholarship pageant.
A feature biopic screenplay about the first woman in the United States Congress.
With Corinne Caputo:
A feature-length sci-fi comedy screenplay, Spaceboat, about a group of people who are abducted together.